|Home||Audio Books & Poetry | Community Audio | Computers & Technology | Grateful Dead | Live Music Archive | Music, Arts & Culture | Netlabels | News & Public Affairs | Non-English Audio | Podcasts | Radio Programs | Spirituality & Religion | The Shady Trees|
|Anonymous User (login or join us)|
* Headlines for April 7, 2004
* The Roots of Resistance: Why The U.S. Faces a Joint Shia, Sunni Uprising in Iraq
* The Other War: Pentagon's Own Report On Afghanistan Invasion Blasts U.S. War Strategy
* Witnesses: U.S. Special Forces Trained and Armed Haitian Anti-Aristide Paramilitaries in D.R.
* Battles Rage Across Iraq As U.S. Comes Face To Face With a Unified Armed Resistance
This audio is part of the collection: Democracy Now!
It also belongs to collection: News & Public Affairs
Date: 2004-04-07 00:00:00
Source: Radio/Television broadcast
Label / Recorded by: DN Studios
Keywords: Democracy Now
|dn2004-0407_64kb_mp3.zip||64Kbps MP3 ZIP||27.0 MB|
|dn2004-0407_flac.zip||Flac ZIP||136.3 MB|
|dn2004-0407_vbr_mp3.zip||VBR ZIP||54.1 MB|
|Audio Files||Flac||Ogg Vorbis||WAVE||64Kbps MP3||VBR MP3|
Subject: Unwravelling fast in Iraq
Shiahs & Sunnis join together to attack "Coalition Forces" (read "American Occupation"). Meanwhile, Bush and his administration take a hard line, insisting the opposition consists of "Thugs. terrorists" and "people with no values".
Things are falling apart fast in Iraq, and the uprising has only just begun.